The Drake MST Waterfowl Fleece-Lined Full Zip 2.0 Jacket is the trim, comfortable alternative to a heavy outer coat when the weather turns cool. Made from Refuge HS fabric with 100% waterproof windproof breathable HyperShield Technology the performance of this jacket is maximized by instinctive features like the deep water handwarmer pockets, Magnattach call pocket, zippered chest pocket, and adjustable neoprene cuffs. For increased durability, Drake added reinforced material in high-wear areas such as the lower waist, lower back, underarms, and pocket openings.
Drake MST Waterfowl Fleece-Lined Full Zip 2.0 Jacket Features:
- Fleece lining, taped seams, adjustable neoprene cuffs, reinforced wear areas with laminated 300 Denier fabric
- Magnattach Call Pocket
- Zippered License/Key Pocket
- Deep Water Handwarmer Pockets
- Neoprene Cuffs
- Stand-Up Collar
- Refuge Hard-Shell Fabric
- HyperShield 2.0 100% waterproof windproof breathable technology
MST- Mid Season Technology
- FLEECE-LINED As every waterfowler knows, you can face days that are hot and days that are frigidly cold and even run across the occasional rain storm. It is not too hard to decide on what to wear on those days but what about those in-between days when the temps fluctuate dramatically? Drake Waterfowl Systems proves their innovation and understanding of the hard-core waterfowler's needs with their MST Series. The Drake Waterfowl MST Series is comprised of a multitude of windproof, waterproof, breathable items that have a 200 gram Fleece Lining. These items are designed to be worn when the temperatures can range from 20 to 45 degrees without the need of layering, which reduces bulk. MST can also be combined with our underwear to obtain your ideal comfort zone. With a variety of underwear weights, you have a complete SYSTEM for staying comfortable throughout the hunting season.