DPMS Panther Arms 6.5 Creedmore Tactical Rifle
The DPMS Panther Arms 6.5 Creedmore Tactical Rifle focuses on precision. This tactical rifle is one of the most accurate rifles on the planet. This weapon is in use around the world by law enforcement agencies, military personnel, big game hunters and world class competition shooters.
Some of the features of the DPMS Panther 6.5 Creedmore are a 416 stainless steel 24 inch bull barrel with 6 grooves, right hand 1x8.5 twist, button rifled and Koelbl single rail gas block. The method of operation is gas operated rotating bolt.
The upper receiver is an A3 style flattop, thick walled, extruded from 6066 T6 aluminum. Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon coated black. The shell deflector and forward assist is machined as one unit.
The lower receiver is milled from solid billet of 6061 T6 aluminum with hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and also teflon coated. Integral trigger guard and aluminum magazine release button. Each Rifle comes with 2 - 19 round magazines, 1 Nylon Web Sling, and 1 Cleaning Kit.
Scope Not Included
Method of Operation
- 24 Inch Length
- 416 Stainless Steel Bull Barrel
- 6 grooves, right-hand 1x8.5 twist, button rifled
- Koelbl Single Rail Gas Block
Bolt and Carrier
- Gas operated rotating bolt
Weight and Length
- 8620 steel bolt carrier, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec
- Phosphated steel bolt, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec
- Weight empty: 11.3 lbs
- Length: 43.6 inches
- A3 style Flattop
- Thick Walled, extruded from 6066-T6 aluminum
- Hard Coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon Coated Black
- Shell Deflector and Forward assist machined as one unit
- Dust Cover
- Milled from solid billet of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon coated black
- Integral trigger guard
- Aluminum magazine release button
- Standard A2 Black Zytel Mil Spec with trap door assembly
Images do not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the description of the item before purchasing.
- Ribbed aluminum free float tube
- Standard Length
- Bipod Stud installed