You'll get protection and reliability with Kingston's 2GB Secure Digital Memory Card. Kingston's standard Secure Digital (SD) memory cards combine massive storage capacity, blazing data transfer rates and ironclad security in a memory card no bigger than a postage stamp. With an excellent price-to-performance value, Kingston's SD cards are ideal expansion option for the smallest of devices including MP3 players, digital cameras, PDAs, smartphones and more.
For added reliability and durability, these solid-state SD memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts to wear out or break.
Quickly and easily download and transfer digital files between various digital devices, a computer and the Internet. An SD memory card reader makes it easy to upload files from an SD memory card to a computer.
Join the many schools, hunters, businesses and government groups that use the Kingston 2GB Secure Digital Memory Card when using SD-enabled devices. With the built-in write-protection switch to prevent accidental data loss, Kingston's legendary quality assurance and affordable price - you'll get peace of mind and the best price-to-performance value.
- Capacity — 2GB
- Dimensions — 0.94 x 1.25 x 0.08 inches (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Operating Temperature — -13º F to 185º F (-25º C to 85 º C)
- Storage Temperature — -40º F to 185º F (-40º C to 85º C)
- Voltage — 3.3v
- Compliant — with the SD Card Association card specification
- Small — about the size of a postage stamp (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Secure — built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Simple — as easy as plug-and-play
- Reliable — lifetime warranty
- Economical — low power consumption is easy on device's batteries