The Danner Recon 200 gram cold weather uniform boot is made in the USA and widely considered the signature uniform boot. Traditional in appearance, tough and comfortable in application, it delivers stability and support via all-leather stitchdown construction and warmth from 200 gram Thinsulate Insulation. GORE-TEX lining provides the ultimate in waterproof, breathable protection. Your rank says one thing about you, but with these boots, you'll always sport the mark of an expert.
- Made in the USA
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Full-grain, all-leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
- 8 inches of support.
- 66 oz.