Danner Acadia 200 Gram Womens Uniform Boot
The Danner Acadia is the perfect uniform boot for mild climates. Made in the USA, the Acadia features Danner’s famous stitchdown construction, giving it a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has waterproof GORE-TEX lining and a combination upper of 1000 denier nylon and full-grain leather.The Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces. Features 200G Thinsulate. The only complaint we’ve ever received on them? They last too long. Guilty as charged.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Full-grain nubuck leather offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of Danner's leather options.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- 8 inches of support and stability.
- 66 oz