The Danner Canadian 10 Inch 600 Gram Hunting Boot has earned the respect of expert guides and are best described as legendary hunting boots used by the best in the field. Made in the USA, the Canadian offers features such as GORE-TEX lining, which provides the ultimate in breathable, waterproof protection. 600 grams Thinsulate Ultra insulation defends the wearer from cold, harsh conditions. A full-grain leather upper combined with Danners stitchdown construction provide durability and longevity. The famous Danner Bob outsole, ranked among the worlds best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud while it continuously self-cleans.
- Made in the USA
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Patented Danner Bob outsole tracks steadily in snow and mud while continuously self-cleans. The outer lugs add extra stability.
- The Danner Bob is ranked among the world's best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
- Height: 10 inches
- Weight: 79 oz.