The Danner Sierra 200 gram hunting boots are versatile, three-season boots for the hunter who pursues a variety of game. Made in the USA, the Sierra offers features such as GORE-TEX lining, which provides the ultimate in breathable, waterproof protection. 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation keep you comfortable on cold mornings. A full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper combine with Danner's stitchdown construction for rugged durability.
- Made in the USA
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole features a specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs for maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- 8 inches of support and stability.
- 69 oz.