Danner Trophy 600 Gram Hunting Boot
Stalking a trophy buck can take you deep into harsh conditions, and you need a boot that will keep you comfortable every step of the way. The Danner Trophy 600 Gram boot keeps feet warm when all in their path is soggy and cold. 600 Gram Thinsulate Insulation keeps heat in, a GORE-TEX liner and waterproof full- grain leather keeps water out. While sturdy stitchdown construction, a full 10 inches of support and a Bob outsole make them ideal for rugged terrain.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty, even in extreme conditions.
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- The Danner Bob outsole is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains.
- Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- 10" of support.
- 82 oz.