The Danner Hood Winter Light 200 gram hunting boots are perfect for late fall or early winter hunting. Made in the USA and one of Danner’s premier hunting boots, the Hood Winter Light offers features such as GORE-TEX lining, which provides the ultimate in breathable, waterproof protection. 200 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation keep you comfortable on cold days. A full-grain leather upper combined with Danner&rsuqo;s stitchdown, construction provides rugged durability. Traction and stability can be trusted with a Vibram Kletterlift outsole.
- Made in the USA
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- All, full-grain leather offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
- 8 inches of support.
- 75 oz.