The Danner Rivot TFX 8 Inch Black Hiking Boot is crafted in their Portland Oregon factory, The Rivot brings lightweight performance and legendary Danner durability together on our proven TFX® platform. Design features include a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper with space frame webbing for increased motion. The breathable GORE-TEX® liner provides waterproof protection. A 360° pivot point Vibram® outsole lug pattern delivers responsive traction in any direction, bringing motion and agility to the beat.
The 851 last is an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Made in USA
- Full grain leather and 1000D nylon upper for superior protection and comfort
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- Space frame webbing design for increased mobility and flex in the upper
- Speed lacing system
- Polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption
- TERRA FORCE® X platform for a lightweight fit with durability, traction, and maneuverability
- Vibram® Rivot TFX® outsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting, and traction in rugged terrains, featuring 360 degree pivot point lugs for pivotal movements and broad flat lugs in the toe, heel and outer edges of the outsole for traction against walls and rocks
- Fiberglass shank
- Height: 8 inches