Danner Rivot TFX Womens Hot Military Boots are crafted in Portland Oregon and are built with Danner's lightweight TFX platform. Other features include a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, space frame webbing design for increased motion and a 360° pivot point lug pattern for quick pivotal movements in all directions, knowing that in battle motion is your weapon. And PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Danner Rivot TFX Womens Hot Military Boots Features:
- Made in USA
- Berry compliant
- Meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Rough-out leather and 1000D nylon upper for superior protection and comfort
- Space frame webbing design for increased mobility and flex in the upper
- Speed lacing system
- Polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation
- TERRA FORCE X platform for a lightweight fit with durability, traction, and maneuverability
- Vibram Helix TFX outsole offers superior acceleration, braking, pivoting and traction in rugged terrains, featuring 360 degree pivot point lugs for pivotal movements and broad flat lugs in the toe, heel and outer edges of the outsole for traction agains walls and rocks
The Danner Rivot TFX Womens Hot Military Boots are built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.