For work or play, the Instigator GTX boots are athletic-performing with traditional Danner toughness. The full-grain leather upper offers comfort and rugged durability in various conditions. GORE-TEX lining provides the ultimate in waterproof, breathable protection. The steel toe meets ASTM standard certification and offers jobsite protection. Danner’s patented TERRA FORCE X support system with the Danner Approach TFX outsole keeps the boot light and comfortable while providing outstanding traction.
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Lightweight, yet rugged Danner Approach TFX outsole for superior traction.
- Steel toe meets ASTM standard certification.
- Full-grain leather offers comfort and protection from both outdoor work and hiking conditions.
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear.
- 6 inches offer ankle support and stability while still maintaining a comfortable, athletic feel.
- Steel Toe: 57 oz; Plain Toe: 53 oz
In 1932 the first Danner boot was made. Years later, Danner became the first boot maker to use Gore-Tex liners. Danner considers this setting standards, not just meeting them. One seam liner with waterproof breathable material - Gore-Tex.