Danner High Ground 8 Inch 1000G Hunting Boots are built on the Trailguard platform, it includes a rough oiled nubuck leather with hi abrasion leather on wear areas. The 100% waterproof GORE-TEX lining provides ultimate, breathable comfort. Secure, fast and flexible lock and load lacing system provides speed hooks for an enhanced fit.
The space frame webbing design allows users increased motion. Other features include oiled leather style, Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed and have the strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction. The EVA midsole combined with the Co-molded TPU shank plate give you the comfort, cushioning, and command you need.
The Danner Talon outsole features extremely lightweight agility in rugged side terrain.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortabl
- Realtree® Xtra® camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. Good for all times of the day and year
- 1000 grams of Thinsulate? Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 900 Denier nylon backed with foam for all day comfort in the field
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system - ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Danner Talon? outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- Nylon shank
- Height: 8 inches
- Weight: 54 oz