An ideal three-season boot, the overbuilt, USA-made Danner Hawk 200G Women’s Hunting Boot features GORE-TEX lining, providing breathable, waterproof protection, and 200 G. Thinsulate Insulation for lightweight warmth. The nubuck leather upper and Danner’s famous stitch-down construction provide durability, comfort and stability, and the self-cleaning Danner Bob outsole, known as one of the world’s best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Patented Danner Bob outsole tracks steadily in snow and mud while continuously self-cleans. The outer lugs add extra stability. The Danner Bob is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains.
- Stitch-down construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Full-grain, nubuck all-leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options.
- Roller lace system and hooks for fast entry and secure fit.
- 8 inches of support.
- Women’s: 63 ounces
100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty even in extreme conditions. The microporous structure of the GORE-TEX makes the boot completely waterproof. Each microscopic pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, which means no external moisture or water can penetrate the membrane. The pores are also 700 times bigger than a water vapor molecule, so perspiration can easily evaporate through and you can stay dry from the inside out.
For years, many outdoor enthusiasts have selected Thinsulate Insulation because of its performance characteristics. Extremely thin and very lightweight, Thinsulate insulation maintains most of its insulating characteristics when wet. The insulation is made up of thousands of tiny microfibers that trap miniscule pockets of insulating air space, providing cold weather protection.
Integral to the Danner technology family, stitch-down construction provides a wider platform for increased stability. Danner stitch-down boots can be re-soled, adding years of life. First the upper is shaped to conform to the last, then flared out and cemented to the midsole. Then the upper and midsole are stitched together with heavy, interlocking thread to create an even more secure attachment. Finally, the outsole is cemented to the midsole/upper unit. No one makes better stitch-down boots than Danner.