The Danner Hawk 200 gram hunting boots are exclusively designed for mild to moderate climates and are an ideal three-season boot. Made in the USA, the Hawk offers features such as GORE-TEX lining, which provides the ultimate in breathable, waterproof protection. 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation defends the wearer from colder conditions. A Nubuc leather upper combined with Danner’s stitchdown construction provide durability and comfort. The famous Danner Bob outsole, ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud while it continuously self-cleans.
- Made in the USA
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Patented Danner Bob outsole tracks steadily in snow and mud while continuously self-cleans. The outer lugs add extra stability. The Danner Bob is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Full-grain, all nubuck leather offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options.
- Roller lace system and hooks for fast entry and secure fit.
- 8 inches of support.
- 73 oz.