Danner 3 Inch Romeo Plain Toe Work Boots are crafted for a classic look and constructed for all day comfort. Honoring the classic slip-on silhouette, Danner crafted the Romeo II with a rich full-grain leather upper, a spacer mesh liner for breathability, a Vibram gumlite outsole and Danner's Fatigue Fighter footbed to provide all day comfort underfoot. Danner's famous Danner Stitchdown construction provides the stability and durability synonymous with a Danner boot.
Danner 3 Inch Romeo Plain Toe Work Boots Features:
- Durable, full-grain leather upper
- Breathable spacer mesh lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction
- All day comfort from the lightweight Vibram Gumlite outsole
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Nylon shank
- 3 inch height
- 30 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.