The Danner Pronghorn series has been a favorite of hunters for years. The Danner 8 Inch Pronghorn GTX Mossy Oak Break-Up 800G Hunting Boot is just another fine boot in that series with some key changes. This classic design has new Tech-Tuff toe and heels. This protects the leather and your feet from sharp rocks, glass or other hazards on and off the hiking trail or in the woods for a day of hunting. The 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions. This hunting boot 800 grams of Thinsulate insulation. This offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates. An improved lacing system and more aggressive outsole was designed to keep you secure but still give you freedom of movement over long distances.
Danner 8 Inch Pronghorn GTX Mossy Oak Break-Up 800G Hunting Boot Features:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- 800 grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Durable full-grain leather plus breathable 1000 Denier nylon
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction
- Fatigue Fighter footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and high-mileage arch support
- Scuff-proof Tech-Tuff toe and heel
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo blends computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion for concealment in various hunting situations
- Mountain Goat TF outsole designed with the mountain goat hoof in mind. The tough outer lugs cut into the terrain and the soft inner padding offers superior traction mimicking the goat’s ability to side hill in any condition
- Nylon shank
- 8 inch height
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.