Danners best selling Pronghorn CamoHide GTX hunting boots are feature-rich and designed to take you wherever the hunt leads. The TERRA-FORCE support system gives you boot stability without the weight, GORE-TEX lining provides the ultimate in waterproof, breathable protection, and varying weights of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation keep your feet warm in cold conditions. The all-leather upper or leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper enhances the boot durability and longevity in the field.
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- TERRA FORCE technology provides exceptional boot support and stability without the traditional weight. The four components in the exclusive TERRA FORCE system combine to form an extremely rigid, stable platform that's also comfortable and supportive.
- Danner Predator TF outsole offers a super-gripping, claw-like quality for the most treacherous terrain. This outsole greatly reduces the risk of slipping on uncertain ground.
- 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- CamoHide camouflaged leather is scuff-proof due to the fact the pattern is dyed completely through the leather.
- Mossy Oak camouflage patterns blend computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve a three dimensional illusion.
- Full-grain upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- 8 inches of support and stability.
- 49 oz.