The Danner Light II Brown Hiking Boot is a made in the USA, classically designed hiking boot packed with features to keep you on the trail for days. A GORE-TEX liner provides waterproof protection. A Nubuc leather and1000 Denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction offers unparalleled durability. The Kletterlift outsole by Vibram gives outstanding traction and stability on the most challenging surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Full-grain nubuck leather offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- 6 inches of support and ankle mobility.
- Men's 61oz