Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the Danner Fort Lewis is the standard that other uniform boots attempt to live up to. Made in the USA and FORSCOM approved, they are loaded with all the features that the consummate foot soldier needs. A cushioning Vibram outsole fights fatigue on long marches. A full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot completely waterproof. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This soldier is ready for duty right out of the box.
- Made in the USA
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- All, full-grain leather upper can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
- Approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
- 10 inches of support.
- 74 oz