Danner USAF 8 Inch 600G Military Boots are USA-made and certified by the United States Air Force. This boot features a USAF Vibram 1331 outsole with Danner’s classic stitchdown construction for a more stable platform and superior durability. Sage green leather. The Lace to toe gives better fit and support. Sage green rough-out, full-grain leather provides toughness and the Dri-Lex lining offers rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. Other great features include lined 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX for comfort and protection from the elements. Features 600G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation provides warmth in cold conditions. Safe-To-Fly certified.
Danner USAF 8 Inch 600G Military Boots Features:
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Safe-To-Fly Certified
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and provides mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Vibram 1331 outsole was designed specifically for the USAF with a wide outer lug for traction on slippery surfaces and Vibram's Dri-Ice rubber compound for superior performance in cold environments
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
- 64 oz
- Approved for USAF optional wear
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.