The Danner Desert TFX GTX Mojave Military Boots are made for soldiers required to pursue combatants over desert-like terrain. The Desert TFX GTX boot is lightweight and built for temperate sandy or dusty conditions. The GORETEX lining provides breathable, waterproof protection; the TERRA FORCE; X platform provides durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer and side support for maneuverability. A rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper enhance durability and the lightweight TFX outsole delivers improved acceleration and traction.
Warriors demand a lot from their boots so Danner built the Danner Desert TFX GTX Mojave Military Boots to be breathable, cool, lightweight, waterproof, supportive, rugged, and a long list of other gutsy adjectives. Hoorah!
Danner Desert TFX GTX Mojave Military Boots Features:
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Mojave-colored rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8 inch height
- 53 oz