The Danner Desert Acadia Military Boot provides today's soldier with boots made in the USA that have proven to be a safe bet for thousands of America's bravest. Tough terrain won't bother the rough-out full-grain leather 1000 Denier nylon exterior. Dri-Lex lining provides excellent heat mitigation. Comfort is enhanced by a thick, cushioned footbed and self-cleaning Vibram Sierra outsole. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot is built to serve.
Danner Desert Acadia Military Boot Features:
- Made in the USA
- Dri-Lex lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather.
- Vibram Sierra outsole matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- 8 inches of support and stability.
- 67 oz.