The Danner Acadia Plain Toe Uniform Boot is perfect for mild climates. Made in the USA, the Acadia features Danner's famous stitchdown construction, giving it a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has waterproof GORE-TEX lining and a combination upper of 1000 denier nylon and full-grain leather. The non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH and the Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Full-grain nubuck leather offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- Steel toe meets ASTM standard certification.
- 8 inches of support and stability.
- Plain Toe: 71 oz per pair