Danner Powerline GTX 200 Gram Work Boot
Made in the USA, theDanner Powerline GTX 200 Gram Work Boot is a true lineman's cold weather work boot. With an extra-strong steel shank and a reinforced, supportive midsole, it’s built to climb and not fatigue the foot. The combination of alkali-resistant, waterproof full-grain leather and a GORE-TEX liner keeps you dry in the toughest conditions. 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation keep you warm. As for durability, double-thick leather protects the lineman's foot where wear and tear most often occurs, and in the unlikely event you find yourself needing a new pair, the Powerline's stitchdown construction makes them recraftable.
Danner Powerline GTX 200 Gram Work Boot Features:
- Made in the USA.
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- Vibram Logger outsole features a lug design with substantial edging capabilities and superior traction.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you’s d rather not get on your feet.
- Double-thick leather protects the instep of the boot where linemen experience most wear and tear.
- Triple stitching ensures added durability.
- 14 inches of protection.
- 98 oz.