Women work hard too and that's why the Danner Flashpoint II Womens Fire Work Boots are the way to go! Girls can be Smokejumpers and wildland firefighters too and they depend on their boots to perform in the most dangerous and demanding conditions. The Flashpoint II Women's Fire Work Boots will definitely stand up to any challenge the ladies can get into with an improved, better-fitting boot, plus it is built with fire retardant, triple-stitched leather, Nomex fire resistant stitching and a reinforced fire an abrasion resistant rubber heel and toe.
Not only will these give lady wildland firefighters and smokejumpers the toughest, safest boot that human hands could build but they're great for any working or hunting situation. Danner uses Vibram Fire Logger outsoles, special Nomex stitching, and fire-retardant leather all built into a boot that’s remarkably comfortable to wear.
Danner Flashpoint II Womens Fire Work Boots Features:
- Made in the USA
- Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8 oz leather is the most rugged, toughest leather ever put on a boot
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Nomex fire resistant triple stitching for superior endurance
- Reinforced fire resistant Vibram rubber toe and heel keeps the fit of your boot in extreme conditions while increasing durability and protection
- Vibram 360 degree Fire Logger outsole compound designed for fire and abrasion resistance and provide substantial edging and superior traction
- Steel shank
- 10 inch height for ultimate support and stability
- 100 oz
- NFPA 1977; 2011 edition certified
Danner Flashpoint II Womens Fire Work Boots Size and Fit:
The 74 last is designed specifically for traditional logger style boots containing a removable footbed. It offers a standard profile with a more regular fit. Boots on this last tend to fit true to size. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, it is recommended that you order an EE (wide) or 4E (extra wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
When you do receive your boots, it is recommended that you first wear them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.