The Danner Super Rain Forest work boot is made in the USA and without peer. Heralded as the supreme outdoor work boot, it contains everything you need to carry you through the day. GORE-TEX provides the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection. Chemical-resistant, double-thick leather protects feet where injuries most often occur. Stitchdown construction guarantees wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot. 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation offer warmth in colder climates.
- Made in the USA.
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- Vibram 132 Montana outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you’sd rather not get on your feet.
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection.
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability.
- 8 inches of protection.
- 80 oz.