Ambush A11 5.56mm NATO 18 Inch S2W Profile Black Barrel Magpul MOE Adjustable Buttstock Realtree AP Camouflage Finish 5 Round Low profile gas block, mid-length. Features a monolithic upper rail platform; a cold hammer forged, 18 inch S2W Profile barrel and shotgun-inspired hand grip. Free-floating hand guard extends twelve inches. Two-stage Geissele Super Semi-Auto trigger. Magpul MOE adjustable buttstock. Made in the USA.
Other features include the Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 18” S2W Profile barrel and shotgun-inspired hand grip, and is available in Realtree AP. The adjustable buttstock allows for a more comfortable fit. To further augment the rifle, we have included modular rail sections and an adjustable indexable foregrip, enhancing your natural shooting position. Outfitted with a Two Stage Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) Trigger, rifle movement is decreased allowing for superior accuracy. (Geissele SSA has a total pull weight of 4.5 lbs, 2.5 lbs on the first stage and 2 lbs on the second stage). The Ambush 5.56 features a monolithic upper rail platform and a 12” modular free-float hand guard, which protects the barrel while giving plenty of real estate for hand placement or accessories.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 18” S2W® Profile, Mid-Length Gas System, MP tested, and Salt Bath Nitride Finished.
- Chamber: 5.56mm NATO
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Stakes Gas Key
- Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
- Handguard: Free-Floating Modular Rail
- Trigger: Two Stage Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) Trigger
- Grip: Shotgun Inspired Hand Grip
- Rail: 3 Picatinny Rail Sections
- Made in the USA
Mack's sells firearms in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership. To purchase firearms online, please check your local and state laws and then complete the steps listed in our instructional guide on How to Purchase a Firearm Online
. Guns must be purchased separately from all other items and transferred through an FFL dealer (no international shipments). Most gun orders ship within 24 business hours of MPW’s receipt of all necessary paperwork.