Remember your first air gun? The excitement. The pride. The fun. For millions of today's shooters the name on that first gun was Daisy. The Red Ryder is the gun that got most of us started on a lifetime of shooting.
Today, Daisy is still the first choice when it comes to introducing a young shooter to airgunning. Simple, easy-to-use designs. Safety features built-in. Ideal for developing shooting and marksmanship skills, Daisy covers the beginner air gun market like no other.
The Daisy Youth Buck Air Rifle is America’s favorite starter BB gun. Lightweight, dependable with easy-to-use lever action. Perfect for introducing shooters to the fun of airgunning. Features solid wood stock and TruGlo Fiber Optic Sight. This rifle is perfect for plinking, shooting paper targets and for training new shooters. Intended for shooting targets UP TO 5 meters away...about 16.5 feet!
- Weight: 1.60 lbs
- Action: Lever cocking, spring air
- Sights: TruGlo Fiber Optic Sight, open fixed rear
- Safety: Crossbolt trigger block
- Maximum Muzzle Velocity: 275 fps.
- Overall Length: 29.8 inches
- Caliber: .177 (4.5 mm) BB
- Stock/Forearm/Grip: Stained solid wood
- Barrel: Smooth bore steel
- Maximum Shooting Distance: 193 yards
- Capacity: 400 shot
Suitable for shooters 10 and older with adult supervision. Never shoot BBs at hard objects! This rifle is perfect for plinking, shooting paper targets and for training new shooters. Shooting glasses for the shooter and everyone else in the vicinity are necessary, as BBs can bounce back.