Capture Your Hunt Rifle 1 Inch Scope Mount for GoPro. This mount is designed to place the camera on a one inch tube rifle scope. The mount is made utilizing one inch scope ring. It is designed for easy on easy off requiring only a small flat head. Mount works on all GoPro cameras including Hero, Hero2, and Hero3. Made in the USA with Steel strap and machined aluminum powder coated black. Fits most 2×7, 3×9, 4×12 scopes
The mount is designed to be attached utilizing your rifle scope with a one inch tube.
- Ensure your firearm is unloaded and always pointed in a safe direction (Treat all firearms as if they are loaded)
- Separate the two halves of the mount
- Place the strap under the scope, strap may need to be bent opened or closed minimally
- Place the mount on top of the scope
- Slide the bottom strap into the top mount
- Insert the screw and tighten against adjustment housing
- Do not over tighten damage to scope may occur
To install your Keeper for GoPro
- Unscrew the GoPro screw securing the base and remove
- Insert the screw through the center hole of the keeper
- Place between the small base and camera with the small notch down
- Tighten the GoPro screw (the screw in the knob can back out if the knob will not tighten use a Philips screw driver to tighten)
- Without the keeper installed expect the camera to kick forward upon firing.
Always install the GoPro Rubber Plug (came with your camera) and a tether around barrel, scope, or bow when installing your GoPro on any weapon so it will not come off.