CVA Powerbelt AeroLite Aero Tip 45 Caliber 195 Grain Black Powder Bullets
CVA AeroLite Aerotip .45 Caliber Bullets have plating technology, fluted gas check, and aggressive taper. The AeroLite is specifically designed to deliver optimal performance when used with standard (100 grain) propellant charges - the charge used by most hunters. The AeroLite AeroTip has a much larger hollow point cavity than other copper or platinum. This larger cavity maximizes expansion capability while eliminating weight from the core of the bullet, allowing the bullet to be substantially longer than standard projectiles of similar weight. A longer bullet length produces more stability in flight and therefore, greater accuracy.
A super hard polycarbonate AeroTip fills the void of the oversized hollow point and serves to both optimize aerodynamics in flight and control expansion on impact. All of these AeroLite technologies are fine tuned to perform best at standard charge velocities (1800 FPS or less on impact) providing magnum performance without the magnum recoil. This does not mean, however, that magnum charges can never be used with AeroLites. In hunting situations where long range shots are the norm, Aerolites may indeed be the best choice, even with a 195 grain load. 15 per box.
AeroLite AeroTip .45 Caliber Bullet Features:
- Polycarbonate Tip: Preserves aerodynamic integrity and prevents premature expansion
- Larger Hollow Point Cavity: Reduces weight and maximizes internal expansion
- Smooth Plated Finish: Reduces standard deviation between shots for superior accuracy
- Larger diameter: Gas check for tight seal
- Flutes In Gas check: Make it easier to load
- Scores Inside The Gas Check: Allows positive release when bullet exits barrel