The Crimson Trace LG492 Sig Sauer Laser Sight is about as compact as they come while stil packing the punch needed for concealed carry. Given its size, Crimson Trace wanted to keep things small when they designed a laser for the P238 and the P938. This hard polymer laser sight was designed on the same principles as previous Laserguard products, make it small and simple to operate. And with instinctive front activation, you will be able to point the tiny Taurus pistol quickly and fire with confidence.
Crimson Trace LG492 Sig Sauer Laser Sight Features:
- Instinctive Front Activation
- Material: Comfortable Rubber Overmold
- User Adjustability: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5 inch diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Either two 357 silver oxide batteries or a single 1/3N 3 volt lithium battery