Announcing the co-release of Crimson Trace LG411 Rubber Lasergrip for Ruger LCR light compact revolver. This new groundbreaking revolver from Ruger is the first polymer-framed revolver ever released in the US market, and it says a lot about market acceptance of, and demand for, Crimson Trace's laser sights on compact personal defense firearms that Ruger would seek to launch their gun with Lasergrips equipped at the factory.
When Ruger decided to break the ice with a revolutionary new polymer revolver for concealed carry, they set out to launch the product with Lasergrips available from day one. That commitment to Crimson products serves as further validation that for compact concealed carry guns, a laser sight is one of the best purchases you can make. Whether for training or defense, this front-activated Crimson Trace LG411 Rubber Lasergrip for Ruger LCR model offers the very best.
The new LG411 Lasergrip feature the latest Crimson Trace has to offer. It comes with a rubber over molded front activation pad, hard polymer side panels for easy holster ability, and a rubber over molded back strap with a special recoil-absorbing pocket similar to that has become very popular on previous models for revolvers. This Crimson Trace Lasergrip has Ultra-compact 3.3mm Diode Design.
Crimson Trace LG411 Rubber Lasergrip for Ruger LCR Specifications:
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Rugged Hard Polymer Sides, Rubber Overmolded Activation and Backstrap
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5 inch diameter at 50 feet
- Power Source: Two CR2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits Models: Ruger LCR