The Perfect concealed carry has arrived with the Crimson Trace LG405 Laser Compact Grip Pistol Sight for Smith & Wesson J Frame. Lasergrips expand the practical applications of the small frame revolver. As the pistol is drawn from the holster, the sensory activator is engaged, immediately pinpointing muzzle direction. With practice, speed and accurate shot placement can improve significantly. With only a screwdriver and a few minutes of time, your revolver becomes a 21st century self defense package.
Even under the best of conditions, the fixed sights of the J-frame can be difficult to see. Using Lasergrips enhanced visibility optics, an un-complicated single index plane is created by placing a brilliant red dot at the point of impact. Crimson Lasergrips fits Smith & Wesson J frame, small frame, revolvers, Round butt, including Airlight, Airweight, Bodyguard,Chiefs Special, Centennial, Ladysmith, models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63,317, 331, 332, 337, 340, 342, 360, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651 and 940.
The LG405 has a wrap around design, slightly longer over-mold rubber grip for comfort and recoil control.
Crimson Trace LG405 Laser Grip Pistol Sight for Smith & Wesson J Frame Features:
- Combat Rubber throughout entire grip for maximum recoil control and comfort-even on the most lightweight revolvers
- Modestly contoured, compact grip design boasts fast grip registration and natural aim
- Easily activated by left or right handed shooters
Crimson Trace LG405 Laser Grip Pistol Sight for Smith & Wesson J Frame Specifications:
- Activation: Dual integrated momentary pressure switches
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa, high intensity laser beam. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5 inch diameter at 50 feet
- Adjustment Capability: Sight-lock windage and elevation calibration
- Power Source: Two long life #2032 Lithium cells. Over four hours of on-time use, five year shelf life
- Warranty: Three year full warranty