Crimson Trace LG403 Laser Sight for Ruger MK II or III
The Crimson Trace LG403 Laser Sight for Ruger MK II or III replaces the single-sided activation model, LG-203, with an instinctive activation front strap actuation switch. The rugged polymer side panels are connected together with a durable rubber strap which provides added purchase while shooting. Whether the Mark II or III is used in plinking, hunting, or professional purposes, the LG-403 adds a higher level of accuracy and faster target.
- Activation Instinctive Activation; Front
- User Adjustable Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty 3 Years Complete
- Master On/Off Switch Yes
- Beam Intensity 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size Approximately 0.5 inch diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life