The Crimson Trace Defender Series Laser Grip for Smith and Wesson J Frame Revolvers feature front activation and a hard polymer surface that is both rugged and well suited for personal defense. The smooth polymer material provides for snag free draws and is hard enough to meet strict standards for durability and reliability.
Fits Models: Airlite, Airweight, Bodyguard, Chiefs Special, Centennial, Ladysmith, models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63, 317, 331, 332, 337, 340, 342, 351, 360, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651, and 940 with round butt J Frame.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Hard Polymer
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5 inch diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries included; over four hours of on time use and a five year shelf life