Columbia has upgraded the Men's First Frost Fleece Jacket with super-warming Omni-Heat thermal reflectivity to keep you an average of 20-percent warmer than comprible jackets without it. Made of soft, midweight fleece, the First Frost Fleece Jacket can be worn as a top layer or under a shell as the conditions demand. It zips up to funnel neck for extra protection from the cold. Two zip-closed handwarmer pockets stash duck calls and other essentials. The First Frost Fleece Jacket is available in Advantage Max-4 Camo and is a relaxed fit.
Before the morning sun hits your back to warm it up, you'll be glad for this plush jacket.
Columbia Men's First Frost Fleece Jacket Features:
- 100% polyester MTR camo fleece
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Zip-closed handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable toggles at hem
- Center Back Length: 28 inches
Omni-Heat breakthrough thermal technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss, keeping you comfortable in cold weather. Omni-Heat ensures you stay warm and comfortable in the most extreme cold conditions.
Stay Warm In Cold Conditions
: This thermal technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss, keeping you comfortable in cold weather. Omni-Heat is the ultimate body heat management system for the outdoors. From technical base layer garments to advanced electronics, Omni-Heat ensures you stay warm and comfortable in cold conditions. Omni-Heat products help you counter the cold anywhere and everywhere.
Stay Insulated Against The Cold:
This thermal insulation technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss with the highest heat retention per gram in the industry.
Make Your Own Heat:
- Highest heat retention per gram of synthetic insulation in the industry
- Ultra-soft, down like hand
- Eco friendly 50% recycled content
This thermal reflective technology helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates, while dissipating moisture and excess heat to keep you comfortable.
Heat When You Want It:
- Boosts heat retention by 20% on average
- Dot lining provides heat retention while maintaining a high level of breathability to reduce excess heat and moisture
This electric powered thermal technology gives you the power to get warm at the push of a button.
- Industry leading power source
- State of the art heater for comfort and ease of use
- 4-6 hours of continuous heat
- Easy to operate waterproof control switch