With the assistance of a certified pedorthist, Chaco designed the contours of their footbed to control pronation and maximize performance. LUVSEAT footbed ensures a supported comfortable stride in any activity. As a result, LUVSEAT has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Reduces occurrence of posture related neck ailments
- Minimizes strain on back muscles and helps maintain proper spinal alignment
- Prevents internal rotation of the femur alleviating pelvic tilt and reduces strain on hamstring and gluteus muscles
- Reduces internal rotation and eliminates strain on the IT band, decreasing IT band friction syndrome
- Alleviates strain on knees joints, preventing bursitis and medial knee injury
- Reduces torsional strain on tibial muscle structure and the incidence of shin splints
- Helps prevent over pronation, plantar fascitis and various injuries to the foot.