Chaco Womens Z2 Yampa Sandal Features:
Chaco Womens Z2 Yampa Chrystals Sandals are for the adventurous women. Chaco's lightweight Yampa outsole provides great traction whatever the terrain and the LUVSEAT footbed provides vital alignment and support to keep you on your feel all day in comfort. The uppers are made of polyester jacquard webbing with toe loop. It wraps around the foot and throughout the midsole for a customized fit. The midsole is made of durable LUVSEAT polyurethane on the footbed with a slip resistant diamond pattern design. Finally, the outsole is a non-marking Vibram TC-1 rubber with 3mm lugs. Lightweight and versatile.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper
- Toe loop, wraps around the foot and through the midsole for the ultimate customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high tensile webbing heel risers
- Custom injection molded ladder lock for a secure hold
- Durable LUVSEAT polyurethane footbed
- Slip resistant classic diamond pattern design
Fitting Your Chaco Sandal:
- Non-marking Yampa outsole with Vibram TC-1 rubber
- 3mm lugs
- Lightweight outsole for versatilite
If you've ever worn a pair of Chacos, then you'll experience the same arch support as with your sandals, on the same exact footbed. The only difference is the protective leather toe pocket.
If you haven't experienced LUVSEAT action yet, know that Chacos are designed for you to walk naturally - like you're walking barefoot on dirt trails. When you first put them on you're going to feel pressure under your foot, which is the action of the footbed pushing your arch back up into place, into its natural position.
Tighten the top strap and heel leash for your shoes to achieve a snug, comfortable fit. Enjoy the foot hug!