The Chaco Mens ZX1 Unaweep Sandal
has a deep lug grip, contoured LUVSEAT footbed and open-toe design provide a level of comfort and performance seldom found in a sport sandal. A single buckle and Custom Adjust'em fit djustable straps hold feet securely in every condition. The upper is made with polyester jacquard webbing and features the Custom Adjust'em fit. The midsole uses the ultra comfortable LUVSEATXO2 platform. The outsole has the New Chill outsole with non-marking Vibram TC-1 rubber.
Chaco Mens ZX1 Unaweep Sandal Features:
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper
- Cement construction
- Custom Adjust’em fit
- Vibram TC-1 rubber
- 4-5mm lug depth
- High traction and self cleaning tread design
- Non-marking sole
With the assistance of a certified pedorthist, Chaco designed the contours of their footbed to control pronation and maximize performance. LUVSEAT footbed ensures a supported comfortable stride in any activity. As a result, LUVSEAT has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Reduces occurrence of posture related neck ailments
- Minimizes strain on back muscles and helps maintain proper spinal alignment
- Prevents internal rotation of the femur alleviating pelvic tilt and reduces strain on hamstring and gluteus muscles
- Reduces internal rotation and eliminates strain on the IT band, decreasing IT band friction syndrome
- Alleviates strain on knees joints, preventing bursitis and medial knee injury
- Reduces torsional strain on tibial muscle structure and the incidence of shin splints
- Helps prevent over pronation, plantar fascitis and various injuries to the foot.
Chacos Sandals are available in whole sizes only. See size chart below for proper fit.