Cass Creek Nomad Predator Call with Moving Sound Control enhances your chances with moving sound! Nomad Series calls from Cass Creek give you the ability to set up a series of receivers and then operate them remotely to coax wary game when ordinary calls won't work. Includes two receivers and one remote control.
The lightest, easiest to use wireless remote game calling system available. No need to haul bulky speakers and a spool of cable into the backwoods. Spend less time setting up for your hunt and more time calling your prey. Each Receiver has a high quality speaker for clear, loud sound. Loud enough to be heard even in a gusty wind.
Just place the call(s) in a strategic location and operate using the remote control. Operate up to three (3) Receivers with a single Transmitter. One-hand operation. Attaches to trees, brush and fences. Clips onto your belt for easy transport. Weather resistant case. Real animal sounds by world famous naturalists, digitally recorded, digitally reproduced. Includes long range remote control. Has an effective remote range of 100 feet. The Receiver uses 4 AA alkaline batteries (included) and weighs 12 oz. The transmitter operates on 2 AAA batteries (included) and weighs less than 3 oz. Field proven.
NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED
NO MEMORY CHIPS TO LOSE or BREAK
Never under estimate the hearing, vision, or sense of smell of a coyote. The NOMAD Moving Sound System is simple to set up and even easier to operate. Keep from being spotted; Minimize your movements with the palm sized Transmitter. Create a good kill zone. Depending on which direction the coyote is approaching, use the different Speaker/receivers to direct them in for a good shot.
Warning: The rabbit calls on the Cass Creek Predator Caller have been reported to draw out rattle snakes. Always be aware and alert when using rabbit distress calls.
- Includes One Predator Call Transmitter and One (1) Predator Call Receiver. The super lightweight Transmitter communicates with the Receiver wirelessly up to 30 yards, depending on terrain. The only calling system that allows you to bring the prey in close by connecting up to three (3) separate NOMAD Receivers to One (1) Transmitter, at different distances, to create a sensation of moving sound. Each Transmitter can select the sound, the volume and the Receiver (A, B, or C) wirelessly. So good it is almost unfair.
- The NOMAD Receiver is also a hand-held game call when remote sound is not required. Each NOMAD Receiver can be connected to remote speakers for even greater separation. The internal speaker is bypassed when connected to remote speakers.
- Each NOMAD Receiver is programmed with five (5) field tested, field proven sounds. All sounds are authentic recordings or real animals made for Cass Creek by top hunters and naturalists. Each sound has a 15 second calling sequence for a more natural sound. The independent volume controls allow you the control you need.
- Jack Rabbit – A low pitched distress call with drawn out tones. Hear the despair. Like fast food to a coyote.
- Cottontail Rabbit – A higher pitched squeal; a more excited and urgent call. True terror in this squeal just knowing predators are on the hunt for dinner.
- Coyote Howl – A communication call that announces territories and lures other canines.
- Pup Yips – Sharp, short tones of young coyotes making maternal calls.
- Fawn Distress – A stressed, drawn out call used by young deer when separated from their mother.