The CCI Blazer 45 Colt 200 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point uses a non reloadable case made from high strength, aircraft gauge aluminum alloy. Clean burning propellants deliver optimum velocity while ensuring consistent chamber pressures. Cases are coated for smooth functioning and corrosion resistance. Non corrosive primers for highly sensitive and reliable performance. Blazer delivers all the performance of high priced ammunition for a fraction of the cost.
Do you want to use you favorite handgun for close-range pest control? Think CCI. CCI makes more handgun shot cartridges than anyone else. CCI Shotshells replace the conventional bullet with a shot capsule filled with lead pellets. For close-range pest control, they're hard to beat. For convenience, CCI shotshells are packed 10 to a pocket-size box.
Blazer cases are not intended to be reloaded. Do not use any shot cartridge in handguns having ported/vented recoil compensators. 40 S&W and 45 Auto shotshells use an extended case design without a capsule, and are not intended for revolvers.
- Rigid plastic shot capsules that breaks on the rifling
- Flexible base wad prevents gas blow-by
- Excellent choice of calibers: 9mm Luger, 38 Spl/357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Spl/Mag, 45 Auto, and 45 Colt
- Reliable CCI primers
- Residue removes with normal cleaning methods
- Reusable, 10-round pocket packs
- Short-range pest control (approx. 15 feet)
- Item Num: 3584
- Category: Ammo Centerfire
- Caliber: 45 Long Colt
- Bullet Type: Jacketed Hollow Point
- Bullet Weight: 200 GRAIN
- Muzzle Energy: 444 feet lbs
- Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
- Rounds/box: 50 Rounds Per Box, 20 Boxes Per Case