CCI 450 Mag Small Rifle Magnum Primers
The CCI 450 Mag Small Rifle Magnum Primer for ball propellants are the bread-and-butter of reloading, the most commonly called-for primers in reloading recipes. CCI standard primers are remarkably clean-burning, leaving primer pockets cleaner and extending the time between pocket cleaning. That’s a huge benefit for progressive reloaders. They are more sensitive and easier to seat than older CCI primers, and engineered for smooth feeding in automated equipment.
CCI primers are highly evolved products because they continuously test and improve. Today's CCI primer is more sensitive, easier to seat, and more compatible with progressive and automated loading equipment than even before. CCI primers have always incorporated modern non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiator mixes.
- Clean-burning initiator compound
- Larger sweet spot for guns that produce off-center strikes
- Easier to seat than ever before
- Improved sensitivity for critical-need loading
- Most reloading for standard size cartridges