With a legacy of high performance, modest prices and the backing of a Forever Warranty, choosing to purchase a Fullfield II Riflescope isn’t difficult. But there are more than two dozen Fullfield II models, finishes, and reticle configurations to pick from, so choosing just which one is the hard part. Fullfield II’s are the smart choice when you know they are packed with the performance features that made Burris famous. Outstanding optical quality. Positive steel-on-steel adjustments. Extremely rugged outer tubes. No-slip grips on the integrated eyepiece and focus adjustment. To make a fair comparison with other brands, you’ll have to look at riflescopes costing hundreds of dollars more.Clad in new Realtree All-Purpose camouflage, the 3X-9X Fullfield II’s are perfect for muzzleloaders, slug guns and brush rifles. With performance standards so high and their retail prices so reasonable, you may not have to limit yourself to just one.
- Ultra-pure premium grades of glass made to exacting standards. Some individual lenses cost more than entire scopes from other brands, but the results are astonishing clarity and brightness when looking through a Burris scope or binocular.
- Every lens in every scope is HiLume multi-chemical multicoated to transmit an average of 99.5% light transmission per lens surface to deliver you maximum brightness.
- Scopes must take extreme jarring and intense vibration, and still maintain accuracy. That's why Burris' outer tubes are stronger than most and why many other components are built extra-tough.
- Double internal spring force is standard on all Burris scopes.
- All Burris adjustment systems are positive, repeatable, steel-on-steel, with audible clicks.
- Moving internal parts are precision gauged and hand-fitted to a perfect-as-possible fit to withstand decades of abuse without failure.
- Burris uses specially-made quad seals to provide double-insurance against leakage.
- Each scope is filled and purged at least 24 times with laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture which is evacuated from the scope. Once this is done, not one hint of moisture is left in the scope, and it is guaranteed sealed for life.
- Every scope is individually waterproof and fogproof tested.
- Every rifle and handgun scope is warranted forever
- Magnification: 3x-9x
- Objective: 50mm
- Field of View: 32-14.5 feet @ 100 yards
- Eye Relief: 3.1-3.8 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch
- Length: 13 inches
- Weight: 18 ounces
- Finish: Matte Black
- Reticle: Ballistic Plex
- Adj Size: 1/4 MOA @ 100 yards