Brownells Carbine AR-15/M16 Butt Stock Completion Mounting Kit
Brownell's Carbine AR-15/M16 Butt Stock Completion Mounting Kit is a convenient kit that contains all the parts required to mount a mil-spec M4/CAR-15 collapsible buttstock on a civilian carbine or convert a rifle from an A2 fixed buttstock. Rugged, Vltor receiver extension tube has the correct, 1.146 inch O.D. for stocks that fit the smaller, mil-spec tube. This Completion Mounting Kit allows fast length of pull adjustments using five notches on underside that accept the stock’s locking pin. White position numbers on top visible through the witness hole on many stocks. All-steel Vltor endplate has a single slot that accepts a 1-1/4 inch wide webbing sling. The extra-weight steel buffer softens felt recoil, reduces cyclic rate during full-auto fire, and minimizes bolt bounce to aid feeding and extraction reliability.
Brownell's Carbine AR-15/M16 Butt Stock Completion Mounting Kit Specifications:
- Receiver Extension - Aluminum, hardcoat anodized, matte black
- 73⁄16 inch (18.4cm) long 1.146 inch O.D.
- Endplate/Locking Ring - Steel, matte black
- 21⁄16 inch (5.2cm) long, 13⁄8 inch (3.5cm) wide, 1⁄8 inch (3mm) thick
- Buffer – steel body. 3-1/4 inch (8.3cm) long
- 5.4 oz. (155g) weight
- Recoil Spring – Chrome silicon spring steel
- 10-7⁄8 inches (27.6cm) long