Cynergy shotguns from Browning are the future of over and under shotguns. In a marketplace driven by the latest technology, no other over and under shotgun compares to the Browning Cynergy Classic Field 2010 12 Gauge Shotgun. Though its radical styling has been both acclaimed and critiqued, the mechanical ingenuity of the Browning Cynergy cannot be denied. As innovative and strong as the Browning Cynergy shotgun is, the real difference between it and the competition is handling that is second to none.
Without a doubt, Browning Cynergy shotguns are the most technologically advanced over and under shotguns available. The Browning Cynergy Feather models are some of the lightest O/U shotguns available, while new high grade models elevate the level of elegance in this exotic line. Add to that a broad range of sporting shotguns, with new Euro Sporting models designed especially for trap shooters. Whatever their passion, there is now a Browning Cynergy shotgun available to suit the needs and wants of every shooter.
- Only the Browning Cynergy has the ultra-strong Monolock Hinge with 300% more pivot surface area to distribute wear.
- The Browning Cynergy has the lowest profile receiver of any 12 gauge over and under for reduced muzzle jump and perceived recoil.
- The exclusive Reverse Striker ignition system on Browning Cynergy shotguns provides faster locktime and reduced overtravel.
- Impact Ejectors feature dual springs for positive, consistent ejection.
- The Inflex Recoil Pad system reduces felt recoil as much as 25% and offers a wide range of length of pull adjustments.
- Silver nitride finish
- Ultra-low profile
- Jewelled monobloc
- MonoLock Hinge
- High-relief engraving (12 gauge models illustrate pheasants on the left, mallards on the right Small gauge models feature quail and grouse.)
- Lightweight profile
- Ventilated top and side ribs
- Reverse Striker ignition system
- Impact Ejectors
- Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Gloss oil finish and upgraded Grade II/III walnut
Images do not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the description of the item before purchasing.
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones on 12 and 20
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes on 12 and 20
- Three Standard Invector on 28 and .410
- Ivory front and mid-bead sights
- Recoil pad on 12 gauge model
Mack's sells firearms in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership. To purchase firearms online, please check your local and state laws and then complete the steps listed in our instructional guide on How to Purchase a Firearm Online
. Guns must be purchased separately from all other items and transferred through an FFL dealer (no international shipments). Most gun orders ship within 24 business hours of MPW’s receipt of all necessary paperwork.