The Browning Citori 525 Feather 20 Gauge Shotgun is another quality firearm in the Browning Citori series. No other shotgun enjoys the reputation of the Browning Citori 525 Feather. This shotgun has earned the respect of hunters due to the high level of superior craftsmanship, reliable function and beautiful rich looks. The sheer performance of this shotgun will astound you!
The components are machined to exacting tolerances. They are also heat-treated for greater strength and carefully fitted with the traditional lamp-black-and-file method to ensure the precise fit of the critical components. You will see at first glance that the Citori has a fine fit and finish. Try one - Open and shut the action, throw it to a shoulder and sight down the barrels - then you will see why the Citori has gained the highest reputation. This is one of the finest over and under shotguns on the market today.
The 28 inch lightweight vent rib barrel and lightweight alloy receiver with steel breech face and hinge pin are just some of the fine features of the Citori Feather.
- Top tang barrel selector and safety
- Single selective trigger
- Oil finished Grade II/III walnut stock
- Schnabel forearm
- Lightweight profile barrel
- Lightweight alloy receiver with steel breech face and hinge pin
- High relief engraving
- 3 Invector-Plus choke tubes
Images do not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the description of the item before purchasing.
- Gauge: 20
- Barrel Length: 28 inch rib barrel
- Rib Width: 1/4 inch
- Chamber: 3 inch
- Round Capacity: 2
- Overall Length: 45 inches
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4 inch
- Drop: 1 1/2 inch at Comb and 2 3/8 inch at Heel
- Weight: 6 lbs 5 ounces