Good gear won't make you a better shot or an expert caller, but if you're cold, wet, and miserable, you won't be focused on taking good shots or calling at all. The solution? The Wicked Wing Windkill Jacket by Browning!
Stay dry, warm, and comfortable so you can focus on what you came to do – hunt ducks.
WindKill does more than just block the wind; the 3-layer laminated fabric keeps water from soaking through. Not every day on the marsh is going to be bone-chilling cold. The WindKill jacket gives you an option for warmer weather, but will keep you from getting soaked and wind chilled. The watertight cuffs are a boon when you're setting or retrieving your decoys – allowing you to dip your forearm into the water as if you are wearing a dry suit. Angled pockets located primarily on the chest allow you to warm your hands or access calls, shells, chokes, or a granola bar without having to dig around in pockets covered by chest waders.
- 3-layer WindKill fabric, which blocks wind and prevents water from soaking through
- Low-nap fleece inner liner
- Lined sleeves for easy on/off
- Angle-Entry pocket design
- Two upper handwarmer pockets
- One zippered pocket
- One magnetic chest pocket
- Lower zippered pockets
- Gusseted shoulder panels for greater range of motion
- Mesh lined zip pits
- Adjustable, watertight laminated cuffs
- Waist drawcord
- Full length zipper
- Stand-up, zip-through collar
- License tab