Browning's Feather Weight Knives offer heavy weight performance along with a retro design. Fixed blade hunting knives offer untold advantages over folders for the marginal sacrifice of being slightly less compact. There are no moving parts to mess around with and you can grip the handle any way you need to leverage it without worrying about releasing a blade lock.. Add a drop point blade and gut hook, and you have a great knife for gutting, skinning and quartering an animal in the field.
Browning Feather Weight Fixed Blade Knife with Gut Hook Specifications
- Type: Fixed Blade
- Type: Gut-Hook
- Sheath Description: Ballistic Cloth Nylon
- Main Blade Length: 3 7/8"
- Overall Length: 8 1/2"
- Blade Composition: AUS-8A
- Blade Decoration: Browning name
- Handle Features: Full Tang
- Handle Material: Zytel Synthetic with Tropical Hardwood
- Color: Wood and Black
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58