The Browning Scrimshaw Lab folding knife dates back to the days of sailing with scenes carved by sailors in the 1800’s.
Browning Scrimshaw Knives are recreated from an environmentally friendly material to retain the warmth and feel of the original ivory knives. This Knife will be a family heirloom to pass down for generations.
This beautiful Browning Scrimshaw Lab Knife is a must have. From the super smooth thumb down blade to the stunning scrimshaw inset. It is truly a great gift for that special someone.
Browning Scrimshaw Lab Folding Knife Features:
- Hollow ground, satin-finished
- 420-J2 stainless steel
- Finely polished handles
- Zinc casting for heft and balance
- Laser-engraved Buckmark logo
- Adorned with scrimshaw artwork (Labrador Retriever)
- Brush finished back with Browning logo
- Blade length: 2 7/8 inches